Our trained metrologists provide expert calibration for all types of electrical measuring instruments; some of
which are listed below.
Expert Calibration Services
- Frequency Counters
- Function Generators
- Multifunction Calibrators
- Multimeters, Handheld to 8 ½ Digit
- Precision DC Voltage Dividers
- Solid State DC Reference Standards
- Standard Resistors & Decade Boxes
All our calibrations come with a "Calibration Report" and are traceable to the International System of Units (SI) via
the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or other recognized standards laboratories. Our quality management
system meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994, and 10CFR50 Appendix B. The Metrology laboratory is
accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) under Certificate Number 3177.01.
Refer to the Scope of Accreditation for a listing of
accredited functions and ranges.
Our Electrical Laboratories are fully equipped to calibrate electrical/electronic standards and instruments for
DC and AC voltages, currents, resistances, and time/frequency. We are A2LA accredited for AC and DC voltage calibration.
- DC VOLTS - to maximum of 50 kV
- AC VOLTS - to 50 kV @ 60 Hz
- RESISTANCE - 1 mOhm to 10 GOhm
- DC CURRENT - 1 µA to 100 A
- AC CURRENT - 10 µA to 100 A
- Frequency - to 3 GHz